The Net Worth of Rapper Lil Uzi Vert as of 2021
Before analyzing the net worth of our Philadelphian Rapper, let us first introduce you to Lil Uzi Vert.
Lil Uzi Vert is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor, born as Symere Woods. He has been on the scene since releasing his first single in 2013. Uzi has an extensive list of collaborations with artists such as Gucci Mane, Kanye West, and The Weeknd.
He started his career by uploading songs on YouTube, SoundCloud, and on his other social media accounts. His singles “Money Longer” and “You Was My X” reached the Billboard charts. He released his debut album “Lil Boat” in 2016.
- Read Also: Vin Diesel Net Worth as of 2021
So, What is The Net worth of Lil Uzi Vert?
In touring years he has at times been one of the 20 highest-earning rappers in the world. For example, between September 2017 and September 2018, Lil Uzi Vert earned an astounding $20 million. That was enough to make him one of the 20 highest-paid rappers on the planet for that time frame.
Uzi Vert has been successful in recent years and he looks to be going places and touring. For example, Uzi Vert has had several collaborations with big-name artists including Lil Uzi Vert, Travis Scott, Wiz Khalifa, Young Thug. The list goes on.
In the last five years of his musical career, Uzi has released a total of seven mixtapes and two studio albums. His debut album Luv Is Rage 2 was released in 2017 with record-breaking numbers. He is estimated to have sold over 200 thousand albums in its first week of release which is a testament to his popularity and the quality of his music.
Now, Lil Uzi Vert’s career earnings have allowed him to have an estimated net worth of $16 Million as of 2021.
So, it is no wonder that Lil Uzi Vert got a pink diamond implanted into his forehead that was worth $24 Million.
Lil Uzi Vert Career:
Lil Uzi has held many jobs prior to his career as an artist. He used to work at the Museum of Modern Art, he was a barista at Starbucks, he worked as a dishwasher at a bakery, and he was a tour guide at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
His rise to success has been swift and he is now one of the most talked-about artists in the industry. His personal life is also getting a lot of attention.
He is signed to Atlantic Records and has already released two albums with them. He has a long list of collaborations with multiple stars, and rappers.
Lil Uzi Vert has had a great start to his career in 2012 when he was featured on the song “I’ma Hata” by the Philadelphia hip-hop group RGF Productions.
In 2013, he released his first official mixtape, “Costa Atlantica,” which was followed by his album debut, “Luv Is Rage,” in 2015.
He dropped his debut album, ‘The Perfect LUV Tape’ at the age of 19, and followed up in 2017 he was featured on the song “X” by Metro Boomin.
His commercial success has helped him launch a perfume line called ‘The Plug’, as well as a branded clothing line called ‘Clout Gang’. After dropping countless critically-acclaimed mixtapes, he signed with Atlantic Records in 2016.
In addition to his music career, he also starred in MTV’s reality series “MTV’s MADE”, which highlights successful entrepreneurs who are currently dominating their given industries. Furthermore, In 2018 he released his breakout album, ‘Luv is Rage 2’.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Lil Uzi Vert
- 1. In high school, he was a talented football player and was offered a scholarship to play for Clemson University before deciding to focus on his music career
- 2. He writes all of his own lyrics and has said that his songs are “special” because he is speaking from his heart and mind
- 3. Lil Uzi Vert has worked with many popular artists, including Drake, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, Travis Scott, Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, and more
- 4. He is signed to Atlantic Records
- 5. He credits part of his success to being born in March – the first month of Spring
Lil Uzi Vert’s 10 Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- His real name is Symere Woods.
- He’s obsessed with Marilyn Manson.
- 1. Lil Uzi Vert Released His First Mixtape at Age 15
- 2. Rapper Lil Uzi Vert Released a Song in 2012 Called “Drifting” with DJ Drama
- 3. He Was Named Best New Artist by the BET Awards 2014
- 4. Lil Uzi Has Collaborated With Rapper Gucci Mane on a track called “Met Gala” in 2015
- He lost to Alessia Cara for best new artist at the 2018 Grammys.
- Lil Uzi Vert is sober.
- He recently ended a long-term relationship with his stylist-turned-girlfriend Brittany Byrd.
- Lil Uzi Vert got a pink valuable diamond implanted into his forehead
Conclusion: A Brief Overview of Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert is one of the richest rappers with the highest net worth, which is estimated to be $16 million as of 2021. His earnings are mainly from his successful music career, modeling, and a few other sources of revenue, including the sale of merchandise, publishing royalties, and touring earnings.
The genre of Lil Uzi Vert’s music varies from hip-hop to rock to dancehall. His roots come from the Philly rap scene where he was inspired by Ja Rule and Jadakiss. He has been credited with pioneering the mumble rap subgenre, which is a style of rap characterized by loose syncopated rhythms and lyrics delivered in an indistinct dialect or drawl.
The Future is Bright for our Philadelphia rapper, as he is in it for the long haul. Lil Uzi Vert has asserted his place as one of the most popular and influential rappers with the highest net worth, and biggest album sales records of the moment, and he’s not looking to slow down anytime soon.
- Check Also: The 30 Richest Actors in the World as of 2020