The Top 60 Best Inspiring Quotes About Women that’s Makes Females Proud!!
In this list, we will provide you with quotes, phrases, words and sayings about women from the mouths of celebrities and sages that we collected carefully.
As everyone knows, a woman is the basis of society, because she means everything. She is the mother, wife, sister, and daughter, and she is the generation educator.
Here in this article, we celebrate the tenderness of these female beings that sweeten our life, and makes the world a better place to live in!
here we go to uncover the best Quotes and Sayings about Women.
Best Quotes for Women – Sayings About Life
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.”
- Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.”
- It’s time to start living the life you imagined”
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.”
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.”
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
- I don’t carry any hate in my heart. If I loved you before, I still got love for you. Stay away from me though.”
Best Quotes About Women Empowerment And Positive Sayings:
- “For some reason, I have better luck when I work with women. I guess I have a good sense of sisterhood.” — Dolly Parton
- “Aviation, this young modern giant, exemplifies the possible relationship between women and the creations of science. Although women have not taken full advantage of its use and benefits, air travel is as available to them as to men.” — Amelia Earhart
- “The 2012 London Olympic Games fostered a generation of hope. I witnessed women participating for the very first time, representing every nation.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
Best Inspiring quotes about women empowerment to motivate you:
- “Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “The big divide in this country is not between Democrats and Republicans, or women and men, but between talkers and doers.” — Thomas Sowell
- “Let’s be very clear: Strong men – men who are truly role models – don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful. People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.” — Michelle Obama
- “For many women, the on-time payments of domestic support obligations are essential to economic survival.” — Elizabeth Warren
The Best Favorite Quotes About Women:
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. | Albert Einstein
- Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings. | Cheris Kramarae
- I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. | Madonna
- She believed she could, so she did.
Best Positive Life Quotes about women:
- Don’t worry about what your troubles are. Worrying will do you no good. Remember everything in life is temporary. The good and the bad. This short inspirational quotes sure saved me on many gloomy nights.
- Remember where you were a year ago? And then a year before that? So many changes in just one year. Next year at this time your whole life will be completely different. Take in these inspirational words.
- Though it may seem like nothing is going right, have faith that everything will certainly turn out ok. Just know and remember that it’s all temporary. I love these inspirational words!
- Oh, how I love the person I am today. She fought through hell and back to be her. Just think of how amazing it will be in 5 years when you can look back on this troubling time and know you survived. This is one of the best quotes ever, written by cute little me!
- Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. ~Amelia Earhart
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. ~Amelia Earhart
- I have often said that the lure of flying is the lure of beauty. ~Amelia Earhart
- Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price. ~Amelia Earhart
- A woman is like a teabag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Women are the real architects of society. ~Cher
- Too often the great decisions are originated and given form in bodies made up wholly of men, or so completely dominated by them that whatever of special value women have to offer is shunted aside without expression. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor.~ Coco Chanel
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. ~ Coco Chanel
- I don’t know why women want any of the things men have when one of the things that women have is men. ~ Coco Chanel
- Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. ~ Coco Chanel
Fashion fades, only style remains the same. ~ Coco Chanel
- When women go wrong, men go right after them.~Mae We
- It’s not the men in my life that count, it’s the life in my men. ~Mae We
- I believe that it’s better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked. ~Mae We
- I only have ‘yes’ men around me. Who needs ‘no’ men? ~Mae We
- Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.~Francis Bacon
- Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. ~Francis Bacon
- The way of fortune is like the Milkyway in the sky; which is a number of small stars, not seen asunder, but giving light together: so it is a number of little and scarce discerned virtues, or rather faculties and customs, that make men fortunate. ~Francis Bacon
- The worst solitude is to have no real friendships. ~Francis Bacon
Greatest quotes about women:
- Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another, but women are by nature enemies. Arthur Schopenhauer
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. George S. Patton
- The more intelligent a man is, the less mysterious existence seems to him. Arthur Schopenhauer
The Best Badass Quotes about Women:
- The only way to get what you want in life is to get off your arse and make it happen! ~Steven Aitchison
- You can handle whatever crap life throws at you. You are stronger than you think.
- Of course, it’s scary! Life is scary and so far you ain’t doing too bad of a job. Face your fear.
- How about you stop blaming others for all the crap in your life all the time and start taking responsibility for your life?
- When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.
- I can’t help you. Nobody can. The only person who can help you is you. Go help yourself!!
- Spread more love and less hate, please. The more hate you feel, the more hate will show up and stay in your life.
- Life has an expiration date. The problem with that is, we don’t know when it is. Smarten up and go live.
- Don’t cry about yesterday. It’s over. Do something today to make your tomorrow better. Just stop crying over yesterday’s crap.
- If you don’t like the toxic people in your life, get rid of ’em.
- You control your life. Not your family, your partner, or anyone else. If they do, it’s because you are letting them.
- Stop talking about it and just do it.
- The longer you talk about your problems, the longer they will stay. Do yourself a favor and start talking about solutions.
- I got this far because my desire for a better life was stronger than my desire to stay in misery.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you got pushed down, get up!! Keep getting up. Don’t stay down. Show them how strong you are.
- Yesterday sucked. I get it. You were hard done by. We all were. Forgive, forget, and move on. Life is too damn short.