The Net Worth Of Nick Cannon, His Age, Wife, Height, Movies, And Tv Shows
How much is the net worth of Nick Cannon right now? Nicholas Scott Cannon is a comedian, rapper, and television presenter, born October 8, 1980, in San Diego, California, United States.
- Full Name: Nicholas Scott Cannon
- Date of Birth: October 8, 1980
- Age: 41 years as of 2022
- Place of Birth: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Comedian, Rapper, and Television host
- Height: 1.83 m
- Wife: Mariah Carey (m. 2008–2016)
- Children: Seven kids
- Parents: James Cannon and Beth Gardner
- Siblings: Gabriel Cannon and Reuben Cannon
Nick Cannon Early life
Nick Cannon was largely raised by his paternal grandfather, in Bay Vista housing projects in Lincoln Park, a gang-ridden section of southeastern San Diego.
As a teenager, Nick Cannon was affiliated with the “Lincoln Park Bloods” street gang but left the gang after losing a close friend.
Cannon graduated from Mont Vista High School in Spring Valley in 1998, where he was president of the African Student Alliance and participated in track and field events.
Cannon started as a teenager on the TV show “All That”, then continued to present other programs that were very popular in America such as The Nick Cannon Show, Wild ‘n Out, and America’s Got Talent, …
And he’s landed several stand-up comedy gigs at places like The Laugh Factory, The Improv, and The Comedy Store.
In addition, he has worked in the films Drumline, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, and Roll Bounce.
Cannon attended Howard University in 2016 and graduated in 2020 with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminology / Justice Administration.
Nick Cannon’s Personal Life
Nick Cannon has been in a lot of relationships with famous female celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Nicole Scherzinger, Christina Milian, Selita Ebanks, Britanny bell, and many more. But the special one with whom he got married is Mariah Carey.
They got married on April 30, 2008, on Windermere Island, Bahamas. The couple separated and filed for divorce in 2014, then their divorce officially ended in 2016. Carrie gave birth to two fraternal twins on April 30, 2011: Monroe and Moroccan Scott. His third son, Golden “Sagoon” Cannon, was born on February 21, 2017, to model Brittany Bell.
Nick Cannon has seven kids with, but his youngest son, Zen, passed away in late 2021. He’ll be expecting a number 8 kid with his girlfriend Bre in 2022
Nick Cannon’s Music Career
Nick Cannon released his album, titled “Your Pops Don’t Like Me”, and reached No. 15 on the US R&B chart in 2003. Then released the lead track, “Can I Live” in July 2005.
In 2009 Nick formed a new record label, N’Credible Entertainment, after canceling Can-I-Ball Records. She has directed several musical artists including Soulja Boy, Kehlani, Amber Rose, New Boyz, and more.
Nick also released the hip-hop and Electro Hop single “Me Sexy” in 2014, which included Pitbull, Future, Afrojack, and Polow da Don on his album White People Party Music. In the same year, he released his second album, entitled: White People Party Music.
Nick Cannon released the single, “Hold On”, on December 2, 2016. Nick recorded Eminem‘s song “The Invitation” in December 2019.
The Net Worth Of Nick Cannon Right Now
Nick is a multi-talented person who does everything from film acting, and production, to podcasting, and hosting to even music. He became well-known all over the world for hosting America’s Got Talent.
His yearly income is estimated to be $2 million. He’s primarily driven through his multi-income channels, mainly acting and business, deals, and collaborations with brands.
Nick earned $10 million from his role as a member of Аmеrіса Gоt Таlеnt, which is $4 million more than what he made from the series named “Нuѕbаndѕ оf Ноllуwооd”.
As of the time of this writing, Nick Cannon’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million. This is due to his success on all platforms including TV, film, and social media, as well as through his own business.
Nick Cannon’s Best Movies
Nick Cannon made millions of dollars from acting, which mainly contributed to increasing his net worth through his appearances in several famous Hollywood movies, including:
- Men in Black II (2002): USD 441.8 million
- Drumline (2002): USD 57.6 million
- Love Doesn’t cost a thing (2003): USD 21 million
- Garfield: The Movie (2004): USD 200.8 million
- Shall we dance? (2004): USD 170.1 million
- Roll Bounce (2005): USD 17.5 million
- Underclassman (2005): USD 5,655,459
- Monster House (2006): USD 140.2 million
- Bobby (2006): USD 20.7 million
- Day of the dead (2008): USD 301,771
Nick Cannon Cars Collection
Nick Cannon’s hobbies include buying supercars and classic vehicles, as he owns a collection of very expensive cars, including:
- He bought a Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe in 2016 for $ 500,000.
- He bought a Ferrari 599 in a bright yellow color with an Enzo engine, it is among the supercars.
- Ferrari F430 in Ferrari Red: classic Italian sports car
- 2013 Ferrari California worth around USD 200,000
- Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster in a white color which Nick Cannon bought for USD 400,000.
- Customized Range Rover having red “N-Credible” design on the hood, covered in a matte black wrap
5 Inspiring Quotes From Nick Cannon
“Right now, I’m as single as a slice of American cheese.” Nick Cannon
“The people who truly love me and loved me before all of this stuff. I can’t ever leave them behind.” Nick Cannon
“To be compared to Will Smith is probably one of the coolest things because that’s who I came up admiring.”Nick Cannon
“I’m so into playing different characters, even when I was on Nickelodeon. I just observe.” Nick Cannon
“People have always said I have an old soul, and all my best friends are 10 to 15 years my senior.”Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon is an American rapper, actor, comedian, Tv host, and entrepreneur. He is best known for hosting America’s Got Talent, and his marriage with Mariah Carey.
Cannon has been in a lot of relationships with famous women, but the one he married is Mariah Carey.
Nick Cannon loves to buy cars! Impressively cars don’t even phase him. He’s got a large collection of high-class vehicles that will make you say WOW.
Nick Cannon has made lots of money from being a connoisseur of many things including comedy, acting, music, producing, and TV show hosting jobs. The net worth of Nick Cannon (as of 2022) is estimated to be around 50 million USD.
- The Weeknd Net Worth in 2022: Age, Girlfriend, Career, Height
- The 30 Richest Actors Of The World as of 2022, Ranked
- 25 Richest Celebrities with Highest Net worth in 2022
- The Net Worth of Kevin Hart, Bio, Family, Career, and Astonishing Life!
- What is the Net Worth of Justin Bieber, Age, Career, and Personal Life In 2022?
- The Net Worth of Kylie Jenner In 2022 is Astonishing
- French Montana Net Worth, Nationality, Age, Wife As Of 2022